PLAY WITH YOUR STUDENTS OR FAMILY, HAVING A GOOD TIME LEARNING SPANISH IN A VERY SIMPLE WAY BUT ESPECIALLY FUN!
These Bingo have colorful designs that represent verbs/actions that will catch the attention of the students.
Ideal for kids and even adults!! And so for teaching Spanish as a foreign language!
The bingo contains colorful designs of 48 different verbs/actions:
This set contains:
- 30 different bingo cards of 4 x 4, size 1/2 letter each, in pdf format.
- Bingo deck with the 48 vers/actions.
Recommendations y Tips:
- You can print the bingo cards in light cardboard, and cover them with Con-Tact self-adhesive paper so that they last longer, so they are more firm and protected. And you can play it many times.
- When you're calling the bingo you can make noises and gestures before saying the word, this way you will make the game more fun. For example, for CORRER/CORRIENDO card, you can say: "YO ESTOY.." and start running in your spot.. : D so the kid can answer "CORRIENDO!!" so you can give him/her a point. Remember, the more fun you do it, the better the kids will learn.
- If you are teaching Spanish as a foreign language, To play bingo you can pronounce the word in Spanish and give "a point" to whoever says it correctly in their native language and vice versa.
- Let the students call the cards :D
We hope you enjoy our work, but above all very useful.
Disponible 30 días
Total de Descargas 5