PLAY WITH YOUR STUDENTS OR FAMILY, HAVING A GOOD TIME LEARNING SPANISH IN A VERY SIMPLE WAY BUT ESPECIALLY FUN!
These bingo have colorful designs that represent funny moods that will catch the attention of your students.
Ideal for kids and even adults!!
And so for teaching Spanish as a foreign language!
The bingo contains colorful designs of 48 different Moods:
This Set Contains:
- 30 different bingo cards of 4 x 4, size 1/2 letter each, in pdf format.
- Bingo deck.
Recommendations and Tips:
- You can print the bingo cards in light cardboard, and cover them with Con-Tact self-adhesive paper so that they last longer, so they are more firm and protected. And you can play it many times.
- If you are teaching Spanish as a foreign language, To play bingo you can pronounce the word in Spanish and give "a point" to whoever says it correctly in their native language and vice versa.
- When you're calling the bingo you can make noises and gestures before saying the word, this way you will make the game more fun. For example, for DIZZY, you can say: "I FEEL.." and start tumbling around, or stumbling turning your head. : D so the kid can answer "DIZZY!!" so you can give him/her a point. Remember, the more fun you do it, the better the kids will learn.
- You can ask your students to act the next card, for example, if you draw the LLORAR card you can show it to a student, then the student must act like this card, he can act to be crying like a baby, so the rest of the students can guess and say CRY!!!!
- You can ask questions too, like "Si Santa no me trae regalos, me ¿cómo me sentiré?" TRISTE - or, "i la chica que me gusta me sonríe me sentiré__________???" ESPERANZADO - or, "Si estudio mucho, en el examen me sentiré ______" CONFIADO, and so on.
- Let the students call the cards. :D
We hope you enjoy our work, but above all very useful.
Disponible 30 días
Total de Descargas 5