Play with the family or your students having a good time and learning the animal names in a very simple but above all fun way!!
These bingo cards feature colorful designs of cute animals that undoubtedly will get the attention of the kids.
Ideal for kids and even adults!!
And so for teaching English as a foreign language!
The bingo has 48 different animals:
This set contains:
- 30 different bingo cards of 4 x 4, size 1/2 letter each, in pdf format.
- Bingo deck.
Tips and recommendations:
- You can print the bingo cards and decks in light cardboard, and cover them with Con-Tact self-adhesive paper so that they last longer, so they are more firm and protected. And you can play it many times.
- When you're calling the bingo cards you can make noises and gestures before saying the word, this way you will make the game more fun. For example, for "LION" you can make lion's noises and gestures : D so the kid can answer "LION!!" so you can give him/her a point. Remember, the more fun you do it, the better the kids will learn.
- If you are teaching English as a foreign language, To play bingo you can pronounce the word in English and give "a point" to whoever says it correctly the animal name in their native language and vice versa.
- Let the kids call the cards :D
- Later you can complement the learning with the sets of crossword, puzzles, memory game, letters soup, among other games of these same animals which we have to print.
We hope you enjoy our work but above all very useful.
Disponible 30 días
Total de Descargas 5